- Browsing myhobby you can watch videos on myhobby without having a myhobby account.
- Your myhobby account. For some activities on myhobby, like uploading/embedding videos, posting comments, flagging videos, or watching restricted videos, you need a myhobby account. We ask for some personal information when you create an account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- Usage Information. When you use myhobby, we may record information about your usage of the site, such as the channels, groups and favourites you subscribe to, which other users you communicate with, the videos you watch, the frequency and size of data transfers, and information you display about yourself as well as information you click on in myhobby (including UI elements, settings). If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your myhobby account. In order to ensure the quality of our service to you, we may place a tag (also called a "web beacon") in HTML-based customer support emails or other communications with you in order to confirm delivery.
- Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information or video content that you voluntarily disclose online (e.g., comments, your profile page) may be collected and used by others.
- If you submit personal information to myhobby, we may use that information to operate, maintain, and improve the features and functionality of myhobby, and to process any flagging activity or other communication you send to us.
- We do not use your email address or other personal information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent. We may use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major myhobby changes or for customer service purposes).
Information That is Publicly Available
- When you create a myhobby account, some information about your myhobby account and your account activity will be provided to other users of myhobby. This may include the date you opened your myhobby account, the date you last logged into your myhobby account, your age (if you choose to make it public), the country and the number of videos you have watched.
- Your myhobby account name, not your email address, is displayed to other users when you engage in certain activities on myhobby, such as when you upload videos or send messages through myhobby. Other users can contact you by leaving a message or comment on the site.
- Any videos that you submit to myhobby may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by other myhobby users or the general public.
- You may also choose to add personal information which may include your name, gender, profile picture or other details, that will be visible to other users on your myhobby account channel page. If you choose to add certain features to your myhobby account channel page, then these features and your activity associated with these features will be displayed to other users and may be aggregated and shared with your friends or other users. Such shared activity may include your favourite videos, videos you rated and videos that you have uploaded.
- If you have a myhobby account, you may update or correct your personal profile information, email preferences and privacy settings at any time by visiting your account profile page.
- You may control the information that is available to other users and your confirmed friends at any time by editing your myhobby account and the features that are included on your channel page.